DESCO Industries is a worldwide company specializing in manufacturing products for Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) control in electronics manufacturing areas, along with non-ESD and custom products tailored to customer specifications. Among their impressive range of products is the SmartLog Pro® 2, a cutting-edge data logger that ensures proper functionality of an operator’s wrist strap and footwear, logs test results, and controls access to an ESD Protected Area.
The "containerization" concepts inherent within the TorizonCore OS architecture were new to our engineers and, although the learning curve was steep, it was significantly assisted by a range of resources offered by Toradex online and locally-based support.
If Toradex had not been able to offer an integrated and well-supported solution, then we would have given up on embedded SoMs for our project(s).
- Up to 4x Arm® Cortex-A35 cores and 1x Cortex-M4 core
- NXP® i.MX 8QuadXPlus (i.MX 8QXP), i.MX 8DualXPlus (i.MX 8DXP)
- Advanced hardware security and safety features
- On-board dual-band 802.11ac 2x2 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5
- Free OTA Update Solution
- Linux OS Support included
- 7 Inch Resistive Touchscreen
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Customizable Proximity Card Reader
- Replaceable Dual-Wire Wrist Strap Jack
- SmartLog Pro® Manager Web App Compatibility
- Tests the Operator’s Path-to-Ground
- Electronic Data Acquisition
- Records Resistance Measurements, Temperature, and Relative Humidity
- ANSI/ESD S20.20 and other standards
Wondering how to leverage success for your company with Torizon™? Get in touch with our team and be amazed at what we can offer you!
TorizonCore runs on most of our newer modules! Leverage a fully integrated stack and start developing today.
TorizonCore is fully Open Source! We provide references on how to integrate it with your own hardware. Do it yourself or with our partners!
To kick-start your evaluation, choose from these Starter Kits to profit from the tight software-hardware integration.